Wednesday, May 18, 2011
The Cutest Puppy In The World
Andy's cousin Maggie is interested in buying him from us so she is going to "take him out on approval" for the next 2 days before she makes her decision. We shall see..we would love to be able to keep him in the family, but we also want her to be totally comfortable with him and this is a spur-of-the-moment decision.
Anyway, if you know of anyone else that would be interested in buying this cutie, please let us know. These past 2 days have been so sad for us, we are so heartbroken and torn and the more time we spend with him the harder it gets for us to let him go :(.