Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Cutest Puppy In The World





           So, Andy and I bought the cutest King Charles Cavalier puppy this past weekend, he is PRECIOUS! He is 6 1/2 weeks old and weighs 3.7 lbs. We are so in love with him but there is one problem..I woke up Monday morning with severe allergies. I think that I'm allergic to him and it is so sad! Things got better yesterday and last night I was fine, but when I woke up this morning I woke up with the runny nose, itchy throat, etc. Andy & I have gone back & forth so many times and part of me wants to keep him and deal with it on a daily basis but another part of us knows that if it gets worse, it will only be harder to give him away since we are already so attached. He is such a smart, cute and calm dog. He is already getting the hang of going potty outside and he is doing better every day!
          Andy's cousin Maggie is interested in buying him from us so she is going to "take him out on approval" for the next 2 days before she makes her decision. We shall see..we would love to be able to keep him in the family, but we also want her to be totally comfortable with him and this is a spur-of-the-moment decision.
        Anyway, if you know of anyone else that would be interested in buying this cutie, please let us know. These past 2 days have been so sad for us, we are so heartbroken and torn and the more time we spend with him the harder it gets for us to let him go :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment