Monday, May 9, 2011

Celebrating Birthdays & Mothers

First of all, let me just say that I finished the book Something Borrowed in 2 days and I am OBSESSED, I've already started on the sequel! Thank you Joanna for getting me hooked!

This weekend was fun! We kicked it off with a little afternoon golf on Friday afternoon, just Andy and I. We had a great time and it was an absolutely gorgeous day out at Squire. On Saturday, we celebrated Andy's grandfather's 90th birthday on Saturday in Winnsboro. That man is hysterical, I feel so blessed to have gotten to know him over the past year and so glad that he is still around to keep us laughing, here's to another 10 years Grand :). Sunday we went to church and lunch with my mom and had dinner with Andy's family. We are so lucky to have such wonderful mothers in our lives, so grateful and thankful for them.♥

We have a crazy week ahead of us filled with brother's baseball games, an Ole Miss alum dinner with Houston Nutt, birthday dinner with friends, movie date with my Joanna and Mrs. Nancy and Bunco! Lots of fun things and already looking forward to the weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment